Opinions of the Ministry of Agriculture on the Full Implementation of the "Code for Management of Feed Quality and Safety"
In order to thoroughly implement the "Administrative Regulations on Feed and Feed Additives", and further strengthen the work of feed quality and safety, guide feed management departments at all levels to do a good job of "feed quality and safety management regulations", a professional manufacturer of feed packaging scales-Wuxi Naite Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. Bring the latest feed industry information!
In order to further implement the "Regulations on the Administration of Feed and Feed Additives" and further strengthen the work on feed quality and safety, guide feed management departments at all levels to do a good job in the "Code for the Management of Feed Quality and Safety" (Decree No. 2014 of the Ministry of Agriculture, hereinafter referred to as the "Code") The implementation work is as follows.
1. Fully understand the importance and urgency of implementing the Code
(1) Implementation of the "Specifications" is an urgent requirement to raise the awareness of quality and safety of feed enterprises and implement the main responsibility of producers. The enterprise is the first person responsible for product quality and safety, and must fulfill its quality and safety management obligations. At present, competition in the feed market is becoming increasingly fierce, and some enterprises are one-sidedly pursuing production efficiency and growth speed, and the problem of neglecting product quality and safety is still prominent. Through comprehensive implementation of the "Specifications", enterprises must be encouraged to attach importance to product quality and safety management issues, establish and improve quality and safety management systems, conscientiously organize and carry out quality and safety management work, and implement the main responsibility of producers.
(2) The implementation of the Code is an inevitable choice to eliminate hidden risks and ensure the quality and safety of feed products. Feed products have a wide range of raw materials, many processing links and high precision requirements. The factors affecting product quality and safety are very complex. Through the full implementation of the "Specifications", enterprises must be urged to adopt strict management measures in their procurement, warehousing, processing, quality control, and transportation, etc., to achieve quality and safety control throughout the entire process from the entry of raw materials to the delivery of finished products. This kind of hidden risks can effectively improve product quality and safety guarantee capabilities.
(3) The implementation of the "Specifications" is an important means to strengthen daily supervision and improve comprehensive supervision capabilities. Administration according to law is the basic requirement and criterion of government management. It is necessary to fully clarify the content and focus of daily supervision of feed management departments at all levels through the full implementation of the "Specifications", and effectively enhance the pertinence and authority of supervision. It is necessary to combine the implementation of the "Regulations" with administrative permits, market monitoring and other work, establish a new feed industry management mechanism that is closely linked before and after, and complements each other, comprehensively improve the supervision capacity, and ensure that supervision work achieves practical results.
2. Basic ideas
The main line is to implement corporate quality and safety management responsibilities and strengthen industry supervision and management to promote the significant improvement of feed product quality and safety levels, the significant improvement of feed enterprise production management levels, the significant improvement of the quality of feed industry employees, and the promotion of quality and safety of feed management departments. The supervision ability has been significantly improved as the goal, insisting on giving play to the role of the main body of implementation of the enterprise and the supervision of the basic feed management department, adhering to the coordinated promotion of supervision and law enforcement and service guidance, establishing and perfecting the supervision and management mechanism to effectively guarantee the quality and safety of feed products, and providing a solid foundation for building a modern feed power Protection.
(1) Strengthen supervision and enforcement. The feed management departments at all levels should take the implementation of the "Specifications" as a key task at present and in the future, and take effective measures to accelerate it. It is necessary to start with the implementation date of the "Specifications", start special supervision and inspection work, and conduct a thorough inspection of the enterprises in the jurisdictions one by one to fully grasp the implementation of the enterprise. For enterprises whose implementation progress is lagging behind, they should interview the principal responsible person, clearly put forward rectification requirements and rectification deadlines, and conduct follow-up visits. It is necessary to formulate the annual supervision and inspection plan of the "Specifications", carry out supervision and law enforcement simultaneously, and conduct serious investigations and punishments for violations of the "Codes".
(2) Strengthen service guidance. Innovating management and strengthening services are important contents and requirements for building a service-oriented government. It is necessary to open communication channels, build communication platforms, and answer technical and management questions raised by enterprises in a timely manner. Enterprises and grass-roots management departments shall be organized to carry out various forms of exchange and learning activities, learn from experience, learn from each other, and make common progress. It is necessary to innovate service ideas and actively explore ways to introduce social third-party organizations to provide technical support services for enterprises in the form of government purchase of services.
(3) Strengthen publicity and training. It is necessary to carry out extensive and in-depth multi-level and multi-form publicity and training activities, so that producers and managers fully understand and understand the significance and basic requirements of the implementation of the Code, and cultivate a well-established regulation and understanding at both the regulatory and enterprise levels. "Standard", good management team. It is necessary to strengthen communication and cooperation with the media, vigorously publicize advanced models, let the industry and all sectors of the community understand the progress of the implementation of the Code, improve confidence and scientific awareness of feed product quality and safety, and strive to create a good social environment for the implementation of the Code .
(4) Promote the creation of demonstrations. We should regard the establishment of demonstration enterprises as an important starting point for promoting the "Specifications" and start the establishment of provincial demonstration enterprises as soon as possible. It is necessary to give full play to the role of demonstration enterprises in driving radiation, and use the demonstration enterprises as standards and examples to organize training and publicity work. It is necessary to strictly establish the standards for demonstration, carefully organize the acceptance work, and promptly announce the list of demonstration enterprises. It is necessary to strengthen the follow-up supervision of the demonstration enterprises, carry out regular return visits and inspections, and if it is found that there are illegal acts in the demonstration enterprises that no longer have the role of demonstration, the title of the demonstration enterprise shall be revoked in a timely manner.
(5) Standardize the review of production licenses. "Specifications" are not only the basic criteria for production management, but also an important basis for daily supervision and management, and also a necessary condition for the review of production licenses. In strict accordance with the "Administrative Regulations on Feed and Feed Additives" and its supporting regulations, the relevant conditions of the "Code" should be incorporated into the review of feed production licenses in a timely manner, and the company's systems, procedures and records should be strictly audited in accordance with the law. If the materials or materials do not meet the requirements, no feed production license will be issued.
(6) Grasp the scale of law enforcement scientifically. "Specifications" is an important basis for daily supervision and administrative enforcement of feed management departments at all levels. Supervision and law enforcement should be taken as an important means and measure to promote the "standards", and enterprises should be urged to fulfill their legal obligations in accordance with the law. It is necessary to deeply understand the essence of the "standards" and insist on the combination of education rectification and administrative punishment. We must not only comply with the law and strictly enforce the law, but also avoid controlling for the punishment, heavy punishment for light pipe, and punishment for the agent. It is necessary to distinguish the difference between the lack of ability of an enterprise and the rejection of resistance, the multi-service guidance of insufficient capacity, and the patient persuasion and education of rejection of resistance.
4. Safeguard measures
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. Feed management departments at all levels must firmly establish the law-based administrative concept of “law cannot be done without authorization, legal duties must be”, raise awareness, unify thoughts, clarify tasks, and coordinate and advance the “standards”. Provincial feed management departments shall set up a leading group, with the main leaders personally responsible for studying and formulating the implementation work plan and inspection and evaluation plan of the "Specifications", implementing training, inspection, and demonstration creation funds, and decomposing the implementation of the "Codes" to the grassroots, Posts, arrivals.
(2) Strengthen coordination. Provincial feed management departments should earnestly improve their work style, conduct in-depth investigations at the grassroots level, understand the situation, summarize experiences, research issues, and strengthen guidance. It is necessary to establish a performance evaluation and work evaluation mechanism, organize regular supervision and inspection, study and solve various problems raised by the grass-roots feed management departments and enterprises, and ensure that the legal duties of feed management departments at all levels are fully performed. The grassroots feed management department shall, in accordance with the requirements of the provincial feed management department, refine and improve the work plan, implement supervision and management work, establish supervision and management files, and do a good job of supervision and management records.
(3) Strengthen the building of grassroots supervision and law enforcement capacity. Strengthening grass-roots supervision and law enforcement capabilities is the basic guarantee for implementing the Code. Feed management departments at all levels should actively strive to incorporate supervision and law enforcement funds into local fiscal budgets, and improve the level of supervision and law enforcement equipment and funding security. It is necessary to establish an education and training system, strengthen the training of supervisory law enforcement personnel's professional level, political ideological education, and legal knowledge training, and establish a politically qualified, proficient business, strict discipline, good style, clean and efficient supervision and law enforcement team.
Feed management departments at all levels must deeply understand the significance of the implementation of the Code, effectively strengthen organizational leadership, strive to strengthen the implementation of work, strive to improve the ability and level of administrative administration in accordance with the law, maintain and maintain a hard-won development environment for the construction of modern feed Strengthening the country and promoting the sustainable, stable and healthy development of the aquaculture industry provide a strong guarantee.
Ministry of Agriculture
June 29, 2015